Sunday, November 29, 2009

My OCD Heart @ It's Best!!





Okay, have you ever went to buy stamps and not sure if you had'em or not? {Oh ME! ME! ME!}
Well, my lil scrapper buddies.....I thought of this and it's made my OCD heart sing with pure pleasure!!!

1} Xerox your stamps

2} bottom of each page put where to find them...I use the lil12 x 12 clear totes, with drawers...

3} Mark your totes with coordination letter!

4} Put your paper in a binder or use just 3 rings! Ta! Da!

Now you have your own lil' catalog of your on stamps! No more sorting through them :)
Okay, I was soooooo proud of myself when I thought of this. So please don't burst my bubble and tell me otherwise!!

Thank You and have a scr-happy Day!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a good idea! I'm still working on organizing my stamps. I don't have that many yet but it seems like they get out of control really quick!

Sandy said...

Okay...an organizer....I'll make the coffee come on over I need your help...LOL....yes, PDDU has lots of fun cuts that are not little people...I find that provo does not market their carts well at all...there is always so much more to them than meets the eye...great job on the organizing!!!!