Saturday, November 28, 2009

Exhibit A

Hello, this will be a lil intro, for those of you who are serious crafters, card makers, just plain like to cut, paste and clue paper together!!

I put this lil collage together to let you know I'm not just another die-hard scrapper.

I AM a die-hard scrapper. period.

Since I moved here to Arkansas, I haven't been able to meet others with my passion then the wonderful world of blogging lead me to the "Scrapper-Bloggers!" Oh how wonderful is thee???

So, I'll basically post pictures, ideas, and projects I'm working on!

Have a Scr-APPY Day!!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

HI Miss Jody...I too living in a small town in KS do not have scrappers as passionate as I am about the craft to share with...blogging is my scrapping social life and so much is out there to inspire and share...so happy you came along for the ride...thanx for the blog love...adore the pics...and I can related...LOL....can't wait to see all your creations!